Please read this policy carefully
Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Nemdo Reviews via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Nemdo Reviews and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nemdo Reviews and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://nemdoreviews.co.uk, and any sub-domains and other domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- We may collect the following Data if you choose to become a member, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email address
- Social Media Usernames if you connect with twitter or similar services
- Demographic information;
- IP address (automatically collected for security);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected for compatibility);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Nemdo Reviews is the “data controller”.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so in the form of a warrant and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- To be able to leave comments or contact us, and to enable us to reply.;
Third party websites and services
- Nemdo Reviews may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data, such as email address and/or name when writing comments or reviews.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Nemdo Reviews (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10 for administration fees to access your account, due to encryption security. However you can check this data that is held by us for free by logging in and checking what is in “Your Profile” as that is all the data we hold on you as the rest is encrypted and impossible for anyone to access.
- Data security is of great importance to Nemdo Reviews and we aim to always protect your Data,in the most secure way.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential, this info is highly encrypted and we cannot recover it for you, you can however reset it.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data by using SSL and encrypted databases and files. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website, particularly those who is accessing our website on an infected machine.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.